A Walk To Remember

I am a Christian woman just trying to live the best I can in this life the Lord has given me. Born and raised in a Christian home, I became a Christian when I was 5 years old. Only now am I starting to search for the path that God wants me to take. It is a constant learning experience, growing in God's grace. I hope my words can inspire others, and warm their hearts and souls.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I grew up in a Christian home and am the youngest of two girls. I believe that God has each day of my life written down in his book and that if I would only turn to him he would show me his plan for my life.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Long time no Blog......

Well it’s been awhile since I have written anything so I thought I better get at it again.

Today is Good Friday as you know but what you didn’t know is that it truly has been a "Good" Friday for me. The sun is shining outside, the birds are singing. I actually got to do some yard work today which is usually unheard of this time of year in Manitoba! It has been a great day visiting with my mom, and just spending time with my husband and 8 month old son. I have been so very blessed in my life to have been brought up with the family that I have. Not only my parents and sister, but also my aunts and uncles and cousins as well. We are such a close knit family who care very much for each other and would do anything for one another. God is good!! I just wanted to say to my family who is reading this, that I love you all so so much, and thank you so very much for being who you are. I hope God is with you all this Easter weekend. Come visit real soon OK!! (I don't mean my blog either)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela be sure that I love you to grand pa

10:08 AM  
Blogger Dallas said...

That Grandpa, he always beats me to the punch and gets to be first. Hee Hee. Great Blog Ang. You KNOW I love you.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the early bird get the worm

1:02 PM  
Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I love you too! You are such a great woman Angela, your baby and husband are so lucky to have you.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm feeling a wee bit better today my strenght is slowly returning
loved the big Easter bunny picture of Alex love you all Grandma

2:58 PM  
Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I photoshopped my face in place of Alex on the easter bunny. It's funny, but I decided not to use it for anything. lol

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela

You truly are loved by your extended family. I am so proud of the woman and mom you are turning into! Every day you amaze me more, either by your writing or when I see you.

I also loved the bunny pic! Too cute.

Bonnie

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home