A Walk To Remember

I am a Christian woman just trying to live the best I can in this life the Lord has given me. Born and raised in a Christian home, I became a Christian when I was 5 years old. Only now am I starting to search for the path that God wants me to take. It is a constant learning experience, growing in God's grace. I hope my words can inspire others, and warm their hearts and souls.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I grew up in a Christian home and am the youngest of two girls. I believe that God has each day of my life written down in his book and that if I would only turn to him he would show me his plan for my life.

Monday, April 24, 2006

First Attempt at a picture

Well this is my first attempt at posting a picture on my blog. I am an amateur at the computer so here goes nothing.

This is my baby boy Alexander. I love him to pieces. Isn't he the cutest little baby you have ever seen? Not that I am biased or anything. He is really getting a personality of his own now. He is testing me. Whenever I say "no", he looks at me and continues what he is doing as if he doesn't know what the word means. Before when we would say "no", he would listen and turn away from what he was doing. Or if it was something that he really wanted to do and we said "no", then he would get a pouty lip and cry. Not anymore *lol* I can't believe how sick of the word "no" I am getting. I still love him just as much though! What's not to love.

When we are in public he is the perfect little gentleman. He usually doesn't get cranky when he is around people. Only at home when he is with me by himself. Then he can be moody sometimes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Isn't it funny how babies start off listening to the word "no" and then once they get a little smarter they realize "hey! I don't haaave to listen!" Hailey did that same thing. I thought she was such a smart girl, who would never do anything wrong and always listen to me. HA, NO!! :) Alexander is such a cutie!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Dallas said...

I guess I am biased as well because I think he is the cutest thing ever as well as Tyler. Don't know which I would choose over the other. Great post. Keep putting up those pics. Grandma loves them.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Dallas said...

P.s. I beat grandpa. Hee Hee

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sure did I guese Im gething to old.I didn't get the worm this time.Angela babby must be like are daisie she only hear when she wants to.
love grand pa

6:26 PM  
Blogger Mrs. D said...

How blessed you are to have such a beautiful son!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home