A Walk To Remember

I am a Christian woman just trying to live the best I can in this life the Lord has given me. Born and raised in a Christian home, I became a Christian when I was 5 years old. Only now am I starting to search for the path that God wants me to take. It is a constant learning experience, growing in God's grace. I hope my words can inspire others, and warm their hearts and souls.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I grew up in a Christian home and am the youngest of two girls. I believe that God has each day of my life written down in his book and that if I would only turn to him he would show me his plan for my life.

Friday, June 09, 2006

HEEERES ALEX........


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
This is my little man walking across the Living Room to his big sister! He is only 10 months old. Now the fun will begin!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

That is so precious. Wish Iknew how to save it to my computer. Love him to pieces.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

For some reason I couldn't watch the video! It is VERY exciting that Alex is walking....my daughter was an early walker as well, at 9 months! Now you will really be able to see what kind of a trouble maker he is ;)

5:00 PM  
Blogger Nintenman said...

I love the Site Keep up the good work

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home