A Walk To Remember

I am a Christian woman just trying to live the best I can in this life the Lord has given me. Born and raised in a Christian home, I became a Christian when I was 5 years old. Only now am I starting to search for the path that God wants me to take. It is a constant learning experience, growing in God's grace. I hope my words can inspire others, and warm their hearts and souls.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I grew up in a Christian home and am the youngest of two girls. I believe that God has each day of my life written down in his book and that if I would only turn to him he would show me his plan for my life.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Bye Bye Summer Hello Blog fans!!

Well Blog fans......Another summer has come and gone. This one a little more uneventful than the last!! My little man turned One years old. It is truly hard to believe that it has already been a whole year since he was born. I can't even remember him when he was tiny! I have been so blessed with him. He is such a good baby. He never complains or cries. He is always sooo happy.

Not much new has happened this summer. Just taking it easy. My maternaty leave has ended so I have started back at work. Not my favorite thing to do. I would rather be at home with my husband and son. But you gotta do what you gotta do right?

I am hoping to post a bit more often now that it is September. Things around here should start slowing down real soon.

This is one of my fav pics of my boy!! He is already a proud Canadian!! Just like his Daddy.

We had a good summer. Went camping quite a bit in our new trailer. It was fun taking Alex to the lake for a swim. He sure likes to play in the sand. His dad is hoping to make him a sandbox this week.


Well I guess I have shared enough for today.

God Bless!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

Well, seeing no one else has commented yet, I guess I will. I love the pics and copied them. Great to see you blogging again. Love you

10:26 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Hey! Whatever happened to your "summers over gonna blog more" theory?! Hee hee....no pressure, I honestly don't mean to bug you :) Just letting you know that I check in from time to time! Have a good Thanksgiving weekend!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I missed this post. How is that possible it's so old. :(

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home