A Walk To Remember

I am a Christian woman just trying to live the best I can in this life the Lord has given me. Born and raised in a Christian home, I became a Christian when I was 5 years old. Only now am I starting to search for the path that God wants me to take. It is a constant learning experience, growing in God's grace. I hope my words can inspire others, and warm their hearts and souls.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I grew up in a Christian home and am the youngest of two girls. I believe that God has each day of my life written down in his book and that if I would only turn to him he would show me his plan for my life.

Saturday, February 10, 2007


Well it looks like I am averaging a blog a month or something to that effect. The little one keeps me busy and all! Not to mention working full time. Thank you everyone who has commented on my blog. It seems the winter blues are finally kicking me in the pants. I am soooo tired! I try to stay up at night to watch a little t.v. and I find I am falling asleep in the chair before 10:30. I used to be such a night owl. Good news.......Spring will be here soon! The gardening seeds are for sale already! Here is a picture of the boy with the cute stuffed animal he got from his Grandpa for Valentines day!
Well not much else to say, so until next time, God Bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

Does "THE BOY" have a name? Hee Hee. Better once a month than never. I love you.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Beba said...

I don't like winter cause i feel, that whole winter i could sleep over... but as you said, the spring is here, lets enjoy it :)

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home